An exclusive City/Athletic Club positioned on the east end of Pittsburgh surrouned by five universities, established in 1896. The golf course was transfered over to the City of Pittsburgh in 1914. TPGC is a very active member only driven Club that has been transitioning into a much younger membership during the past five years. Club members typically spend a lot of time at this Club whether it be for tennis, squash, fitness, or dining. The Club is presently working on a long range plan to construct new pool, dining, pickle ball courts, and squash courts. Anticipated start date is June 15 of 2023.