This club uses CMAA's General Manager/Chief Operating Officer Concept.
Special Club Features
San Diego Country Club was the first Country Club in San Diego and is the only private club in Southern San Diego County. SDCC is a nationally recognized venue hosting multiple National Championships, including the U.S. Women's Open (1964) and the U.S. Women's Amateur (1993 & 2017). As well as the future site of the U.S. Senior Women's Open (2025).
Club is open
days per week,
months per year.
· Responsible for recruiting, enrolling, and processing new Members into the Club
· Accountable for achieving the Club’s Membership sales plans, goals, and objectives
· Conducts tours for prospective members and orientations for new Members
· Organize the production of membership collateral for all sales activities
· Assist prospective members in fulfilling application requirements
· Assess the need for and make recommendations to help ensure that the needs of ever-changing markets are met
· Create market reports of varying degrees to understand market trends, closing rate success, competitive market analysis, and other reports deemed necessary.
· Process member resignations; develop report(s) and undertake special projects as applicable if membership retention problems arise
· Serve on applicable club committees to ensure that members’ interests are consistently addressed
· Attend management and staff meetings
· Develop and adhere to a departmental budget; after approval, monitor and take corrective action as necessary to help ensure that budget goals are met
· Develop promotional material for the Club including but not limited to menus, tournament posters, social events, and Instagram
· Manage and oversee all communications to members via email, the app, and the website including but not limited to Fairway Facets, Weekly Bulletin, Quarterly Events, and individual promotional materials